I had the pleasure of turning my Pinterest board into reality last week to make Michael’s preschool valentines. I know I’m biased, but I’m pretty impressed with the final product. (I really liked last year’s valentines too!)
These valentines are super easy to make, relatively inexpensive, and don’t include sugar, so they’re good for kids of all ages:
- Buy these astronaut and space alien rubber ducks from Amazon
- Print out this sheet of valentines on cardstock.
- Add your name on the bottom and cut them out.
- Poke a hole.
- Attach the tag to the duck.
- Tie a bow, trim the edges. Voila!
Here is Micheal working on his valentine “mailbox” at school. He’s a crafter in the making! (And, yes, they call him “Big Mike”!)